ServiceNow::SOAP is a better Perl API for ServiceNow. For details refer to one of the following links.
Features of this module include:
- Support for both Direct and Scripted Web Services.
- The Direct Web Services methods closely match ServiceNow’s published methods, allowing you to take advantage of all features documented in the ServiceNow wiki.
- Easy to use methods for querying large tables. These methods follow ServiceNow’s best practice recommendation, which is to call getKeys before calling getRecords.
- Query performance can be improved by limiting the list of columns returned.
- Detailed POD documentation, with lots of examples.
If you are using Perl, please check out ServiceNow::SOAP on CPAN and give me your feedback.